Mrs Gleam’s instant mould remover
Mould remover from Mrs Gleam’s contains all the ingredients needed to quickly eliminate mould, algae and mildew. Ideal for use in kitchens
and bathrooms including on walls, tiles and UPVC.
Come in a convenient 750ml bottle with adjustable trigger spray.
How to use Mrs Gleam’s mould remover
This product does contain bleach so be careful around fabrics. Spot test on surfaces before use.
Spray on to the affected area and leave to work. Wipe and rinse thoroughly.
“Very good product – grout ruined by nicotine, so needed a top product and this seems to be it!” Review posted on Amazon 27 June 2017
Importance of removing mould and mildew
Black mould is a fungus that grows in damp, warm conditions where there is poor ventilation. In homes with limited use of central heating to dry out the air and reduced air flow, bathrooms and kitchens provide the ideal conditions for growth.
Mould and mildew can cause severe health problems if left untreated for any length of time. Mould spore released into the air can cause breathing difficulties, headaches and coughing. Once you have treated black mould with Mrs Gleam’s instant mould remover it is important to use a dehumidifier to control moisture levels in the room to prevent regrowth. Ventilate rooms as much as possible and deal with leaking pipes.
Mrs Gleam’s instant mould remover gets to work instantly and treats all traces of mould within minutes. No need to leave it on the affected area for hours, no harsh high concentrated bleach or chemical smells to heighten symptoms already caused by mould spore and no need to scrub surfaces causing nasty abrasion to surfaces. Easy to use with quick results!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.